'07 Plastics

5 replies to this topic
  • whitepony

Posted September 17, 2007 - 01:58 PM

Sorry if this is a repost but does anyone know of an after market plastic that FITS the '07 WR???

• erickdj

Posted September 17, 2007 - 03:51 PM

Sorry if this is a repost but does anyone know of an after market plastic that FITS the '07 WR???

Are you looking for a different color or just replacement plastics? There are several manufacturers that make plastics for the WR, most of the top brands make them. Some people are able to use YZ plastics by making some modifications. Use the search feature, you'll find that it's a pretty common topic here.

• whitepony

Posted September 17, 2007 - 04:50 PM

Are you looking for a different color or just replacement plastics? There are several manufacturers that make plastics for the WR, most of the top brands make them. Some people are able to use YZ plastics by making some modifications. Use the search feature, you'll find that it's a pretty common topic here.

I'm looking for white or the vintage yellow... I have not seen them for the '07 anywhere... '06 is easy to find but no one is making a direct bolt on for the '07.. and yes i've googled it

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dominion

Posted September 18, 2007 - 01:04 AM

When you find out this one would you mind passing me a pm to tell me how ya did it? I would love to white out my bike. :thumbsup: It was my understanding though, that the 07 WR used YZ plastics?? Or am I wrong on this one?

~Brian

• KennyMc

Posted September 18, 2007 - 06:34 AM

When you find out this one would you mind passing me a pm to tell me how ya did it? I would love to white out my bike. :thumbsup: It was my understanding though, that the 07 WR used YZ plastics?? Or am I wrong on this one?

~Brian

When you put a bigger IMS tank on the WR, you have to get the YZ shrouds.

• custom-cruiser

Posted September 18, 2007 - 07:46 AM

All plastic is for a 2006 YZ250F Tank is for 2007 YZ450F. I don't believe direct replacement is availeable yet but for those with the itch.....

http://www.thumperta...hlight=plastics

Posted Image

Posted Image

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.