NH Kevin 420 status

3 replies to this topic
  • imported_Scott_H

Posted March 16, 2002 - 09:48 PM

Hey Kev,

Let us know any lessons learned on the 420 big bore upgrade. Who's doing the machine work for you, Erik Gorr? I've found some significant scoring in my cylinder liner recently and will probably be going down this same path soon.

• MN_Kevin

Posted March 17, 2002 - 02:30 AM

Scott,
I am on vaca right now, and don't want to lose the bike, if riding time opens up. I am busy finishing my basement. My Mother flew in from Minnesota to lend a hand, and socialize.

I have a 15 day stretch at work (seven days of days - one day off - seven nights of nights) that leaves nothing for me. I am looking at that right now.

-OR-

My plant shuts down for refueling in mid May. I will be working 7-12's for 3-4 weeks during this period :) :D :D . I think I may just wait until then...

I AM going w/ Eric Gorr :D to do this work.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted March 17, 2002 - 01:50 PM

Hope you have that POS :) running this year......by June :D :D :D I should have my bike dialed in with the EMM and leaner jetting per the Taffster by then. Like I need more power.... NOT :D

Are you still running the CF airbox?

Bill

June baby, June :D

• MN_Kevin

Posted March 18, 2002 - 02:52 AM

Bill,
I WILL be running the CF box...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.