We all should......

Join the Motorcycle Riders Foundation!! After reading the scary article about the environmentalist trying to force us to put catalytic converter on dirt bikes. I decided to check out the link. http://www.mrf.org It is only $25 a year to join, and is another way to help the cause. I joined online and it only took about a minute.

Thank for the earlier post Ron in SoCal

Greg,

Coming up for the ride in Pennsylvania in June with us. Jeff is coming and you could ride with him.

come on Dude!

Bill

------------------

86TT225, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

Will there be more turn out than the "East Coast Moab" that turned out to be Me & Jeff? No offence Jeff, I had fun. Have we determined whether it is going to be track or trail? Maybe I can see if my buddy will take his new RV up. Then Jeff could pile in with us. I will let you know as it gets a little closer.

Later

Greg C.