:thumbsup:

Hillary 4 eva, yo! :thumbsup:

are you F******* kidding me!

• jwbnavy

Posted September 20, 2007 - 02:24 PM

Hillary in 08'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• jwbnavy

Posted September 20, 2007 - 02:25 PM

[quote name='TriFire']Oh well you cant please them all, maybe you cant that pull that stunt of your self; doesnt meen you have to hate on it :thumbsup:[/QU

Is a wheelie that pull that hard?

• XR680RR

Posted September 20, 2007 - 02:27 PM

Yes, that is what I am hoping for! She could screw the world over so bad in three months that maybe we will learn....but, just before we could impeach her someone would turn her into a martyr :thumbsup:

• martinfan30

Posted September 20, 2007 - 02:39 PM

Hillary in 08'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you guys want to continue to ride and have places to ride huh?

absolutely amazing.:thumbsup:

• AC-DC

Posted September 20, 2007 - 02:51 PM

[quote name='jwbnavy'][quote name='TriFire']Oh well you cant please them all, maybe you cant that pull that stunt of your self; doesnt meen you have to hate on it :thumbsup:[/QU

Is a wheelie that pull that hard?[/QUOTE]

Should learn to use a spell check yourself before making fun of others. Oh well, when your raisins drop maybe your attitude will change.:thumbsup:

• TriFire

Posted September 20, 2007 - 03:34 PM

[quote name='AC-DC'][quote name='jwbnavy']

Should learn to use a spell check yourself before making fun of others. Oh well, when your raisins drop maybe your attitude will change.:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

I dont really care for my spelling, after all english is my second language. Oh i was only responding to people that where making fun of me. Maybe you should read the thread from begining to end before make a judgment. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • XR680RR

Posted September 20, 2007 - 04:04 PM

Oil Money!!!!!

I like that you are getting your monies worth out of the bike. That is why I got mine....getting that ear to ear grin! You can always fix it and make it even better once you break it. The rest of the winers about abuse are just scared to take there bikes to the limit! I like the different speach in the back ground makes it more real that you have the money to fix it when it breaks! I thought it was a good show of what the bike can do on the rear wheel with the average rider.

• TriFire

Posted September 20, 2007 - 04:57 PM

Oil Money!!!!!

I like that you are getting your monies worth out of the bike. That is why I got mine....getting that ear to ear grin! You can always fix it and make it even better once you break it. The rest of the winers about abuse are just scared to take there bikes to the limit! I like the different speach in the back ground makes it more real that you have the money to fix it when it breaks! I thought it was a good show of what the bike can do on the rear wheel with the average rider.

lol the average rider :thumbsup:, i consider my self a tad above the average :thumbsup: I posted this video to make people happy but there a few party poopers here. I bought this bike specifically for a wheeli platform!!!

Am i happy with it??? No!!!

My previous XR600R was a much more stable platform.

• TriFire

Posted September 20, 2007 - 05:46 PM

To the people that think im trashing a new bike for no reason; the video was taken last winter, also the engine had no more the 10 hours on it. Yes Yes the motor was broken in and oil and filter changed.. If you also note that everything was stock on the bike.

These photos where taken last month, everything that breaks is immediately changed or serviced, and i also have a good eye for detail. I also take the bike for a occasional desert cross :thumbsup:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• Naru

Posted September 20, 2007 - 05:57 PM

Like I said, Hillary 4 eva yo. Now where can I find the smiley face that throws a gang sign? Seriously though, if she gets elected I'm going to have to look for another country to live in. But maybe we'll get lucky and she'll sleep with an intern and get caught.

Hey, I applaud you for posting this video. If I spent several hours trying to wheelie up and down a road and all I had to show for it was a burnt up clutch, I'd probably delete the video with whatever the NSA uses to get rid of their confidential documents just to make sure none of my riding buddies ever found it. Otherwise, they'd probably make one of those Visa commercials out of it. "Rear tire - $60 dollars. New clutch pack - $200 dollars. Intentially taping yourself needlessly destroying your motorcycle and being proud of it - Priceless" As far as irony goes, that's some damn Shakespeare sh!t right there. But that's me.

• XR680RR

Posted September 20, 2007 - 06:00 PM

Well, I wasn't trying to thrash your riding.....but, sense you brought it up. The average rider will use the clutch to pull a power wheelie in a higher gear but, an advanced rider will start a wheelie in second, go into a balanced wheelie and speed shift (clutchless shifts) till he gets into forth or fifth. :thumbsup: With a 680cc or strong 650 it will motor up in third and balance, click your in forth doing 100km per hour all the way down the road. Not just 60~70 meters in front of the video camra.

Might also have a little to do with your legs flaling off the bike and the position of you body as you try to mantian your "power wheelie"

I am not ragging on you but, if your happy thinking your above average, that is cool with me:thumbsup:

As I stated before I thought it was a good flick that brought a smile:ride:

• TriFire

Posted September 20, 2007 - 06:18 PM

Like I said, Hillary 4 eva yo. Now where can I find the smiley face that throws a gang sign? Seriously though, if she gets elected I'm going to have to look for another country to live in. But maybe we'll get lucky and she'll sleep with an intern and get caught.

Hey, I applaud you for posting this video. If I spent several hours trying to wheelie up and down a road and all I had to show for it was a burnt up clutch, I'd probably delete the video with whatever the NSA uses to get rid of their confidential documents just to make sure none of my riding buddies ever found it. Otherwise, they'd probably make one of those Visa commercials out of it. "Rear tire - $60 dollars. New clutch pack - $200 dollars. Intentially taping yourself needlessly destroying your motorcycle and being proud of it - Priceless" As far as irony goes, that's some damn Shakespeare sh!t right there. But that's me.

It was only a one off, Naru sue me :thumbsup:

• TriFire

Posted September 20, 2007 - 06:28 PM

Well, I wasn't trying to thrash your riding.....but, sense you brought it up. The average rider will use the clutch to pull a power wheelie in a higher gear but, an advanced rider will start a wheelie in second, go into a balanced wheelie and speed shift (clutchless shifts) till he gets into forth or fifth. :thumbsup: With a 680cc or strong 650 it will motor up in third and balance, click your in forth doing 100km per hour all the way down the road. Not just 60~70 meters in front of the video camra.

Might also have a little to do with your legs flaling off the bike and the position of you body as you try to mantian your "power wheelie"

I am not ragging on you but, if your happy thinking your above average, that is cool with me:thumbsup:

As I stated before I thought it was a good flick that brought a smile:ride:

True that, the only point was; making a wheelie at very fast speeds. The pig came through on that one.

I’ve also picked it up in 4th many a time and changed to 5th only to read at the end of the wheelie a 93mph reading. Man that’s the ultimate rush me :thumbsup: If it’s windy conditions you get that occasional sway side to side of the bike and can get out of control if you dont bring it down.

• TriFire

Posted September 20, 2007 - 07:27 PM

One more, 100 watt bulb with ricky stator. :thumbsup:

Posted Image
Posted Image

• zrxer

Posted September 21, 2007 - 05:37 AM

TriFire, off the current subject a bit, how do you like the way your '82 XR500R wheelies? I bought a new leftover one in '83. To this day I think that was one of the best wheelie bikes ever. Excellent balance point and smooth power made it easy to modulate with the throttle. I could pull that baby up in 2nd and ride it through the gears until the engine ran out of power forcing me to set it down. But if you were able to keep it in its torque band, it was possible to ride the thing on one wheel until you ran out of road.:thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.