My XR650R pulling up in 4th!

36 replies to this topic
  • TriFire

Posted September 16, 2007 - 07:33 PM

Watch the video, after that day my pig couldent pull up in 4th anymore. Clutch slip.

http://uk.youtube.co...h?v=ZR7DPNRW-Jk

• rdahl

Posted September 17, 2007 - 06:46 AM

CLUTCH ABUSE!!! But nice wheelies :thumbsup:

• k12

Posted September 17, 2007 - 10:55 AM

Was that bike stolen? Yoy sure ride it like it was! Sweet wheelies. I wish I/my bike could do the same.

• martinfan30

Posted September 17, 2007 - 10:57 AM

nice!

• hill5150

Posted September 17, 2007 - 11:09 AM

It works a hella better in the dirt.

• TriFire

Posted September 17, 2007 - 04:15 PM

Was that bike stolen? Yoy sure ride it like it was! Sweet wheelies. I wish I/my bike could do the same.

lol not stolen, just having some fun. no more 4th ups :thumbsup: very bad for the clutch.

• bosshog

Posted September 17, 2007 - 04:18 PM

Why were you so mad at your rear tire?

• TriFire

Posted September 17, 2007 - 04:31 PM

Why were you so mad at your rear tire?

cause i bought a tire to small and thin, never really liked the look for it.

• Maroast

Posted September 17, 2007 - 04:50 PM

Nice vid. Thats how a bike should be treated! you've gotta beat it like it's your d*ck. :thumbsup: ride on.

• jwbnavy

Posted September 17, 2007 - 10:09 PM

Please stop using your xr for doing wheels on the road, I just dont want you giving them a bad name. Plus you should try ricing it where its meant to be riden, offroad!!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bigtooth

Posted September 18, 2007 - 05:05 AM

No need for such clutch abuse, but there still awsome weelies. I can bounce my 650r up in 4th without touching the clutch and I weigh 225.

• XR680RR

Posted September 18, 2007 - 05:51 AM

Please stop using your xr for doing wheels on the road, I just dont want you giving them a bad name. Plus you should try ricing it where its meant to be riden, offroad!!!!

Are you serious? First post and it's telling someone to get a quad (look above the at the title) and ride the bike nicer on the street. Another person to tell the world how it should live. Vote Hillary, she will get it all straightened out for you:bonk:

• husky123

Posted September 18, 2007 - 08:13 AM

Was it hard to type all that on your PSP?

• martinfan30

Posted September 18, 2007 - 08:40 AM

does mom know you are online and not doing your homework???

• hill5150

Posted September 18, 2007 - 09:58 AM

Pleez, go do some donuts on your quadracer......................

• AC-DC

Posted September 19, 2007 - 04:06 AM

I sure didn't buy mine to just be off road ya tard! Hope you get a better attitude once they drop......

• jwbnavy

Posted September 19, 2007 - 09:07 PM

I guess that's why you got the 650L AC-DC

• AC-DC

Posted September 20, 2007 - 04:21 AM

Yup. too darn hard to plate the r over here.

• Naru

Posted September 20, 2007 - 06:28 AM

First post or not, he's right. It's not like Youtube has a shortage of videos like that. Spending a day burning up the clutch on your XR650R going up and down a road isn't exactly what the bike was made for; take it out on some trails and have some fun.

Really though, that was the longest 4 minutes and 4 seconds of my life.

Hillary 4 eva, yo! :thumbsup:

• TriFire

Posted September 20, 2007 - 07:41 AM

First post or not, he's right. It's not like Youtube has a shortage of videos like that. Spending a day burning up the clutch on your XR650R going up and down a road isn't exactly what the bike was made for; take it out on some trails and have some fun.

Really though, that was the longest 4 minutes and 4 seconds of my life.

Hillary 4 eva, yo! :thumbsup:

Oh well you cant please them all, maybe you cant that pull that stunt of your self; doesnt meen you have to hate on it :thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.