PJ1 White Primer Equivalent?

1 reply to this topic
  • dachrist

Posted September 16, 2007 - 04:35 PM

I am planning to do some touch-up painting on my 99 WR400 frame. I have the OEM Yamaha Blue and the Clear-Coat paint, but I see that in order for me to have an exact match I need to use PJ1 White Primer. The problem is that my local motocross shop no longer carries PJ1 paints, and I can't seem to find it anywhere in Canada. So my question is, does anyone know of an equivalent white primer that I can use in substitution?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SJMC_DON

Posted September 17, 2007 - 07:38 AM

I used regular old gray enamel primer I got from hardware store and color match on my 04' was pretty close to exact.....

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.