92 xr600

3 replies to this topic
  • mrxr250rider

Posted September 16, 2007 - 02:59 PM

ok well i love my 99 xr250 but i want more power and suspension,i was planning on doing a big bore and fork revalve over the winter but i came across a nice xr600
Honda 600XR with Dual Sport conversion kit by Baja Design. was bought in California where it was tweaked by the professionals at Baja Design. Barnum Country welded on longer head fins for better cooling. Also had Barnum Cross Country port the heads and fit heavy-duty valve springs and guides. Has a Thumper Racing throttle reducer plate and clutch arm to reduce throttle pull and clutch pull. Motion Pro shifter-mounted cable guards and clutch cable. Super Trapp EAR exhaust system. K&N air filter. Couple extra jets. Answer Racing ProTaper handel bars and a Scotts Unic steering dampener. IMS shifter and large fuel tank.Digital speedometer. SideWinder Enduro Max ISDE O-ring chain and 50 tooth SideWinder grooved sprocket. Excel rims. The frame was nickel plated by FMF. Ohlins rear shock from Noleen Racing. The front end had a CR500 fork and suspension system adapted to it with help from Honda. All this work was done by the professionals like members from Team Honda.

should i stick with my 250 and upgrade the suspension and motor or buy this 600 and sell my 250. its a really nice looking bike and i can probably trade my 250 even on trade or sell my 250 for the price of the 600. whats the pros and cons of both bikes. im expecting the xr600 to be heavier but how much? im expecting it to be faster as well but i dont want too much power.

• rmhrc630

Posted September 16, 2007 - 04:04 PM

ok well i love my 99 xr250 but i want more power and suspension,i was planning on doing a big bore and fork revalve over the winter but i came across a nice xr600
Honda 600XR with Dual Sport conversion kit by Baja Design. was bought in California where it was tweaked by the professionals at Baja Design. Barnum Country welded on longer head fins for better cooling. Also had Barnum Cross Country port the heads and fit heavy-duty valve springs and guides. Has a Thumper Racing throttle reducer plate and clutch arm to reduce throttle pull and clutch pull. Motion Pro shifter-mounted cable guards and clutch cable. Super Trapp EAR exhaust system. K&N air filter. Couple extra jets. Answer Racing ProTaper handel bars and a Scotts Unic steering dampener. IMS shifter and large fuel tank.Digital speedometer. SideWinder Enduro Max ISDE O-ring chain and 50 tooth SideWinder grooved sprocket. Excel rims. The frame was nickel plated by FMF. Ohlins rear shock from Noleen Racing. The front end had a CR500 fork and suspension system adapted to it with help from Honda. All this work was done by the professionals like members from Team Honda.

should i stick with my 250 and upgrade the suspension and motor or buy this 600 and sell my 250. its a really nice looking bike and i can probably trade my 250 even on trade or sell my 250 for the price of the 600. whats the pros and cons of both bikes. im expecting the xr600 to be heavier but how much? im expecting it to be faster as well but i dont want too much power.

Can you please post some pictures of it?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mrxr250rider

Posted September 16, 2007 - 04:14 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/...0150879672&rd=1

and heres a pic of my 250
Posted Image

• martinfan30

Posted September 17, 2007 - 07:15 AM

the 600?

Related Content

Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  148 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.