Thanks Steve & Bryan

13 replies to this topic
  • Tim_in_WA

Posted March 16, 2002 - 12:30 PM

Well I didn't realize how much I visit the mighty ThumperTalk until it went down for a few days! Just wanted to say thank you Steve and Bryan for all your hard work in getting the site back up and running. I know I'm speaking for all of us when I say your efforts and time are greatly appreciated. :)

• Steve_Claus

Posted March 16, 2002 - 01:18 PM

Originally posted by Tim in WA:
Well I didn't realize how much I visit the mighty ThumperTalk until it went down for a few days! Just wanted to say thank you Steve and Bryan for all your hard work in getting the site back up and running. I know I'm speaking for all of us when I say your efforts and time are greatly appreciated. :)

Tim,

Thank you for the kind words and appreciation. We're here to ensure ThumperTalk lives on for all of you. :D

--Steve

• Bryan

Posted March 16, 2002 - 03:28 PM

A dedicated site for ThumperTalk! I never thought I'd see the day. This is AWESOME!
Time for everyone to show their appreciation and support this site by visiting and utilizing the ThumperTalk sponsors!

Great job Bryan and Steve!

Bryan (in Denver)

• Rich_in_Orlando

Posted March 16, 2002 - 05:00 PM

What Tim said! :)

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted March 16, 2002 - 05:10 PM

Steve and Bryan, Thanks!!! You guys are great!!!!!

Bryan TT, You should be proud.... Thanks again for the site. Posted Image

• Guy

Posted March 16, 2002 - 09:22 PM

:) I'd just like to add my 10p worth to this, The last four days have been very strange without TT, Many thanks for a fine site, and keep up the good work :D

• The_Missile

Posted March 18, 2002 - 02:02 AM

I'm with Guy.
Great job.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lewichris

Posted March 18, 2002 - 05:38 AM

i was having withdrawls. it was horrible. now sleep, couldn't eat. it was horrible. Now for all of us out there who dont have fender stickers. Lets order them to support this site. by god

• jamracing

Posted March 18, 2002 - 10:08 PM

I can stop having the shakes now...I thought I would have to sift through my cookies and see if I had any pages left over :D
You guys are truly a great part of the sport!! Carry on :D :)

• SoCalWR426

Posted March 18, 2002 - 08:40 PM

Whew!
I got my Thumper fix today... It was a long dry spell.. All is good in the world again.
Thanks Guy's

SoCal

• John_H

Posted March 18, 2002 - 10:13 PM

Finally went colo. TT will be rock'in on the WWW for a good long time now. Thanks

p.s. colo is a "co-located" box. Nothing like having your own server at an ISP somewhere in cyberspace.

• lewichris

Posted March 19, 2002 - 04:57 AM

us riders need to hear english.

• Bryan Bosch

Posted March 19, 2002 - 07:13 AM

Originally posted by John H:
Finally went colo. TT will be rock'in on the WWW for a good long time now. Thanks

p.s. colo is a "co-located" box. Nothing like having your own server at an ISP somewhere in cyberspace.

Actually, TT resides on its own web-server, however, the box is leased. This way we ended up with a fairly high-end box with 24/7 support, should we need it. However, we have the flexibility of telnet access to the box so that we can do our own maintenance and changes as we see fit. You are right, nothing like being on your own box, not competing with other web-sites for resources...

Bryan

• mcarp

Posted March 19, 2002 - 01:12 PM

I want to echo everyone's comments. Many Thanks Bryan and Steve for all your hard work!!! We couldn't have banded together like this to share all the thumper knowledge out there without YOU GUYS!! And many thanks to Bryan (TT founder) for getting this going.

Roost on,mcarp

:)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.