Electrosport stators-check before install!

2 replies to this topic
  • tnl

Posted September 15, 2007 - 06:44 PM

Be sure to check all the screws for tightness on the ESL 380 stators. Just checked mine from right out of the box and found out that half of the screw holes were not tapped with threads. I was able to pull them out with my bare hands. I re tapped them and used red lock tight. What a mess it would have been if I was in a hurry or trusted the manufacturer and just installed it. Just a FYI.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tnl

Posted September 15, 2007 - 06:47 PM

OOPS! Put in wrong forum and can't move it? Sorry.

• lucio2

Posted September 15, 2007 - 06:53 PM

Used mine once on my 2005 YZ450F and it worked great. If you know of anyone who's interested in a ESL-380 stator, regulator and WR style headlight for $125 let me know

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.