I was adjusting my fuel screw today and I cant seem to get it right.....

1 reply to this topic
  • Ronin

Posted March 12, 2002 - 12:16 PM

if I turn it to about 1 turn out the bike will start to die, but I cannot get the bike to die even when it is 4 turns out. Do I need a bigger jet or something. I know that this is simple but I need a hand here.

Thanks in advance,

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Taffy

Posted March 12, 2002 - 12:35 PM

to die or not to die that is the question?

all you have to do is little jolt tests in your yard at 5mph. get it nice and warm and go blipping and popping. try it in all the positions from 1-2.5 turns and one of those will be spot on.

this won't work with your apj fitted. it should be disconnected for this. it takes about 10 minutes as long as the exhaust is cold.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.