Split the forum.

26 replies to this topic
  • Pounce

Posted September 13, 2007 - 01:19 AM

If you split the forums, it will mean the terrorists have won!

• scalejockey

Posted September 13, 2007 - 05:05 AM

damn tourist!!!
ya there a lot alike.. Iv'e owned both,they make ya giggle when ya wick on the throttle.But one has aluminum frame water and a more power. Humm everything I'd wished my old air cooled had. LOL No really..I wish I still had one for a spare bike.

• XR650L_Dave

Posted September 13, 2007 - 08:00 AM

It does seem to be a fact that this forum is no longer ruled by the XR650R riders. The major players got tired of what is the best 50/50 tire for my "L" or "R" and went else where....well, that isn't very true either. The Yahoo XR650R group has gone from years of 1000+ posts a month to around 250 posts a month. Riders are moving on to other rides/likes or have got the info they needed to make their XR650R fly and are out riding way to much to be listening to the "L" guys compare what starbuck drink they like best.:thumbsup:

Expresso!

Dave

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • martinfan30

Posted September 13, 2007 - 08:16 AM

Riders are moving on to other rides/likes or have got the info they needed to make their XR650R fly and are out riding way to much to be listening to the "L" guys compare what starbuck drink they like best.:eek:

i'll take a double espresso!LOL(not!!).:ride:

. But I have noticed L guys helping R guys and vice versa and splitting that knowledge would just be stupid...:bonk:

exactly what i was trying to say! :thumbsup:

• Kyron

Posted September 13, 2007 - 09:48 AM

why do you really care?

• bosshog

Posted September 13, 2007 - 12:10 PM

I don't care much either way but have you not noticed that the post count seems to be way down at times.

I'm just afraid that one day it'll just be me here all alone. A coyote howls as a tumble weed blows by me standing there :thumbsup:

• martinfan30

Posted September 13, 2007 - 02:42 PM

as long as i' have bikes and as long as others have questions or i have a question, i'll be here too!:thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.