Which exhaust should I buy? XR650L

48 replies to this topic
  • DBM

Posted September 13, 2007 - 01:34 PM

I have a 07 XR650L and bought the FMF Q2. The FMF is a quality piece but it was just too loud for me. I belong to a dual sport club that pushes 92db max and the Q2 blew 94db at a AMA sound check. I put my stock muffler back on, and the Q is sitting in my shop. Make me an offer.

DBM

• axarob44

Posted September 13, 2007 - 01:34 PM

Heres the Power Core 4 with Power Bomb header.

Posted Image
Posted Image

• trippinwilly

Posted September 14, 2007 - 06:43 AM

I have a 07 XR650L and bought the FMF Q2. The FMF is a quality piece but it was just too loud for me. I belong to a dual sport club that pushes 92db max and the Q2 blew 94db at a AMA sound check. I put my stock muffler back on, and the Q is sitting in my shop. Make me an offer.

DBM

I wish I would have saw this post yesterday!!! I went ahead and ordered a brand new FMF Q2 last night. Thanks for looking out though. Your post just made me happy because I was kinda worried that the Q2 would be too quiet, but from what you and everyone else is saying, I don't think I will be dissapointed.

Thanks again,

James

• trippinwilly

Posted September 14, 2007 - 06:46 AM

Thanks for the help everyone, I went ahead and ordered the FMF Q2 yesterday.

James

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • axarob44

Posted September 14, 2007 - 08:33 AM

Hey Tripp, I think you will be happy with what you got. I sure like this one of mine. Good up-grade as far as more power. Let us know how it works out.

• brightman

Posted September 14, 2007 - 12:32 PM

i think youll love the Q2,i got one and its been great.not too loud at all for me

• AtomicGeo

Posted September 14, 2007 - 01:55 PM

White Brothers XCR exhaust on mine ....purrrrfect.

Geo

• trippinwilly

Posted September 15, 2007 - 03:57 PM

Heres the Power Core 4 with Power Bomb header.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Looks bad ass bro, Ill update my garage as soon as I get all my stuff in the coming week!

James:thumbsup:

• trippinwilly

Posted September 15, 2007 - 04:00 PM

Ill post pics as soon as it get here, thanks guys!

James:thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.