Yamaha Customer Service #

3 replies to this topic
  • PROWLER 58

Posted September 11, 2007 - 09:16 AM

Does anyone have the phone number for Yamaha Customer Service ? I bought a GYTR oil plug with magnet , and the damn thing broke off in the treads.The part was very thin and soft, defective imo. I didnt over tighten, or cross tread and the dealer isnt helpful to boot , I feel Yamaha should be responsible, what do you guys think ? Bob

• KennyMc

Posted September 11, 2007 - 09:20 AM

Does anyone have the phone number for Yamaha Customer Service ? I bought a GYTR oil plug with magnet , and the damn thing broke off in the treads.The part was very thin and soft, defective imo. I didnt over tighten, or cross tread and the dealer isnt helpful to boot , I feel Yamaha should be responsible, what do you guys think ? Bob

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=549763

This guy called Customer Relations. Give them a go.:thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BajaFool

Posted September 11, 2007 - 11:18 AM

Yamaha Motors USA
6555 Katella Ave.
Cypress, CA
Customer Relations
1-800-962-7926
It was as easy as going to their website and clicking on "Contact Us"

• PROWLER 58

Posted September 11, 2007 - 03:09 PM

Thanks, I should have checked their website,...duh. When I called them , to my surprise , they helped me , they covered the labor at the dealer to remove the broken plug. Finally something went my way. thanks , Bob

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.