What to do with Hot Start?

4 replies to this topic
  • 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted September 10, 2007 - 01:26 PM

Posted Image

well my dual sport switches are in the way....besides sliding the perch over is there any way to put it on the right side. cheap that is

• custom-cruiser

Posted September 10, 2007 - 01:51 PM

They want 53.00 for this Works model not exactly cheap. I have seen some cheaper ones on Ebay.

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • AnthonyB

Posted September 10, 2007 - 11:19 PM

@ 123BigcoopDawg576

Where did you get your dualsport switch cluster :thumbsup: ... It's much nicer than mine! :ride:

• jim-in-so-ore

Posted September 11, 2007 - 05:27 AM

On my 03 WR 450 I just put it on the right side, used the front brake perch for the front half of the clamp. No cost involved, maybe 10 minutes time.:thumbsup:
Jim

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted September 11, 2007 - 08:03 AM

@ 123BigcoopDawg576

Where did you get your dualsport switch cluster :thumbsup: ... It's much nicer than mine! :ride:

baja designs

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.