• Robey14

Posted September 10, 2007 - 07:18 AM

how langston is probably gonna win the championship is my guess

• TwoStrokeJedi

Posted September 10, 2007 - 07:23 AM

ya he won at Glen Helen this weekend.

• Ga426owner

Posted September 10, 2007 - 08:50 AM

Guys do you all live under rocks........do you ride Motocross, watch it or is your world all about SuperCross?

I assume you or most of you all tune into the Nationals...right?

Well they are over now......and Langston won the title....in fact Yamaha has not won this manufacturers title in many many years.....thats what I am talking about.....and I for one am darned excited about it!

and mainly because Bubba was injured.....you all know who Bubba is right.....

geez....:thumbsup:

Grey sorry I assumed this is old news.....yesterday....

• grayracer513

Posted September 10, 2007 - 09:50 AM

Grey sorry I assumed this is old news.....yesterday....

Some of us were riding yesterday, and planning on watching it later in the week. :thumbsup:

• WB450

Posted September 10, 2007 - 09:53 AM

Some of us were riding yesterday, and planning on watching it later in the week. :bonk:

:thumbsup: :ride:

• KAS

Posted September 10, 2007 - 10:50 AM

Some of us were riding yesterday, and planning on watching it later in the week. :thumbsup:

Hence the "spoiler" in the title?

• grayracer513

Posted September 10, 2007 - 10:54 AM

Hence the "spoiler" in the title?

That is correct. As a courtesy to anyone who may have been planning to watch it on the tube the following week, or whatever, as if they had no idea what the results were, always include that word in the title of any post that reveals race results sooner than, say two weeks after the event. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ga426owner

Posted September 10, 2007 - 11:02 AM

Sorry Guys - I was riding to....my excitement this morning got the best of me........................shoot the messenger, I deserve it:worthy:

• WB450

Posted September 10, 2007 - 11:13 AM

Sorry Guys - I was riding to....my excitement this morning got the best of me........................shoot the messenger, I deserve it:worthy:

It's all good.:thumbsup:

• grayracer513

Posted September 10, 2007 - 11:44 AM

shoot the messenger, I deserve it:worthy:

BANG! :ride:

Now, have one on me. :thumbsup: :bonk:

• twenty34

Posted September 10, 2007 - 12:04 PM

From the race yesterday.
http://www.pbase.com...ionals&page=all

Also, below the image, select the show "ORIGINAL" OPTION!!!!

• matts06yzf

Posted September 10, 2007 - 12:19 PM

Who's Langston? :thumbsup: I could believe the guys that had no idea

• Ga426owner

Posted September 10, 2007 - 01:29 PM

BANG! :ride:

Now, have one on me. :thumbsup: :bonk:

yea it is cocktail hr finally.........martini....:eek:

• grayracer513

Posted September 10, 2007 - 01:29 PM

Nice stuff Rick

• blue9red9

Posted September 10, 2007 - 01:36 PM

What a turn of events this year. It got really interesting really fast and it's good for yamaha and the sport. I do wish that Stewart was up for the MX d nations. We will still win but why not pile on a little? The Nations race is really close to me this year but I will be hosting out of town dirt bike company and we will be using my track facility here instead of driving a 4 hour round trip to Budds Creek.

• Joe_Jet

Posted September 10, 2007 - 04:46 PM

I was there Sat and Sun. Langston is also running the stock 08 triple clamps and stock 08 forks. They don't even have the DLC coating! He is running a works motor and works rear shock though.

• twenty34

Posted September 10, 2007 - 06:24 PM

I was there Sat and Sun. Langston is also running the stock 08 triple clamps and stock 08 forks. They don't even have the DLC coating! He is running a works motor and works rear shock though.

They may look stock, but are they really?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.