Foot Pegs for WR450

5 replies to this topic
  • KXFourFiddy

Posted September 04, 2007 - 08:06 PM

Looking to get new foot pegs for a 2006 WR450. Any suggestions out there? Somebody said to get IMS, but cant find anybody who carry's them...Any suggestions will be helpful.

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted September 04, 2007 - 08:29 PM

Looking to get new foot pegs for a 2006 WR450. Any suggestions out there? Somebody said to get IMS, but cant find anybody who carry's them...Any suggestions will be helpful.

i went with the tusk pegs over on rocky mountain atv to save 20 bucks. they are awesome (same pegs as ims basically) did a 300 mile ride in baja and i felt like i was planted the whole time. feet never hurt. easy easy easy install. well worth the money:ride:

ps installed them on an 06 wr450

• Birdy426

Posted September 04, 2007 - 08:39 PM

Moose Racing makes some really nice pegs for a good price. They are a fairly wide platform with a raised center ridge that allows your foot to pivot. Very similar to the IMS pegs, but not quite as sexy looking but a bit cheaper...The TT Store cna hook you up with either for a pretty good price...

http://shop.thumpert...fault.asp?p=227

http://shop.thumpert...t.asp?p=290&s=2

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BigcahunaK

Posted September 04, 2007 - 10:43 PM

See if the 07 OEM WR450 pegs would fit (I believe they would). They are wide, strong and comfy. Dunno about price though...

• Just_a_trail_rider

Posted September 04, 2007 - 11:16 PM

I got the PowerPegz rotating pegs. They are cool. When you move your foot, they move to. It allows for a more natural riding position.

They take about 10 minutes to get used to, but then you realize that you foot is always flat on the pegs not matter how you position your feet.

• MountainMax

Posted September 14, 2007 - 06:12 PM

I too recomend the power pegz, they also allow you to set them in a lower or higher (stock) position for better comfort....... and they rotate, they are awesome.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.