stuff for sale

6 replies to this topic
  • Angel_Boy

Posted March 10, 2002 - 01:28 PM

I need some money so I have some stuff for sale.
Clack 3.4 gallon tank white, good condition
stock wr front springs .46
stock wr rear spring 5.0
optional spring 5.2
stock wr seat and tank good condition
stock wr odometer with all wheel hardware good condition
if you are interested please e-mail me with an offer at happydude19@lycos.com
thanks
dmeyer

• Angel_Boy

Posted March 17, 2002 - 10:30 PM

The 5.2 spring and Clarke tank are sold.
I also have a 2000wr muffler with a stroker quiet tip that I am looking to get rid of.
Thanks

• woup-dee-doo

Posted March 17, 2002 - 11:56 AM

angel boy, was the stroker quiet tip worth the money. Is there a site that shows the piece

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Angel_Boy

Posted March 17, 2002 - 04:22 PM

I would have to say yes. I think I paid about 50 for it and it makes the uncorked wr pipe comparible to the yz pipe. Basically it just takes the edge that the open wr pipe has. I thought their web page was www.strokerspeed.com but it is not working for some reason. I will let you know if I find it.

• yzernie

Posted March 18, 2002 - 12:58 AM

Strokers web site is down. They are doing a complete reconstruction of the site and it should be back up in a couple of weeks. They appologize for any problems this may be causing their customers. If you call them, they can answer any questions you may have and probably send a photo of the quiet tip to your e-mail address. 760.948.2871

Ernie

• b-bike

Posted March 20, 2002 - 09:31 PM

Angle Boy:
Im converting my YZ over to WR status. I have the stock odo & cable but I need the rest of the stuff at the wheel in order to make the odo work. Do you still have all those parts?

• YAMAKAZE

Posted March 21, 2002 - 05:05 AM

STROKER IS BACK ONLINE:

http://stroker.fusionserver.com/

Bonzai :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.