Fmx'd 426

4 replies to this topic
  • newfieyz426f

Posted September 02, 2007 - 07:09 PM

Hello im looking for a picture of a yz/wr426f or a 00-02 yz/wr250f that is done for freestyle.In freestyle i mean , chopped rear fender ,shorty front(super motard or cut) and cut side plates. I would also prefer it with black sideplates/rear fender and the rest in all blue if possible. although any colour is a great help as well. I have yet to find a pic of one done for freestyle .
Thanks , Luke

• almostinvincible119

Posted September 02, 2007 - 08:47 PM

Hello im looking for a picture of a yz/wr426f or a 00-02 yz/wr250f that is done for freestyle.In freestyle i mean , chopped rear fender ,shorty front(super motard or cut) and cut side plates. I would also prefer it with black sideplates/rear fender and the rest in all blue if possible. although any colour is a great help as well. I have yet to find a pic of one done for freestyle .
Thanks , Luke

those beasts arent really popular with the freestyle crowd. maybe the enduro fmxers!!!:thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dmoney1074

Posted September 02, 2007 - 08:59 PM

Ive seen one, it was some punk kid posing as an fmx'r, i think it was a 250f... It looked wrong to say the least...

• the bodj

Posted September 02, 2007 - 09:01 PM

pm me a picture of ur bike and i can photoshop it to make it look like it.

• fmx yz426

Posted September 04, 2007 - 12:38 AM

hey i bought myself a yz426 01 model about 3 weeks ago and didnt like the way it looked so i cut down my plastics and seat, i have also put a yz250 2stroke airbox on it and now i have done that i can fit yz250 2stroke plastics on it. the 250 plastics look great and i like my bike better now that it is freestyled, but i want to get a new muffler and want to know if you know of any short mufflers that will fit a 426?
i will send you some pics soon i am just in the process of taking some.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.