a bad day

1 reply to this topic
  • ridinredneck

Posted September 01, 2007 - 04:57 PM

well it started out fine. had been looking forward to going ridin with my buddies all week. about 15 min into the ride i wash out my front end. came down shoulder first. seperated my shoulder and bruised it to the bone. man that sucks. the worst part is that i had to ride it back home through rocky terrain. been putting off rebuilding my forks for a while, but i need to do it before i take her out again. where can i get a rebuild kit for it and aprox. price? 99 WR400F. thanks and ride safe.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MxnDoc

Posted September 01, 2007 - 07:25 PM

Sorry to hear about your accident, Hopefully you'll recover quickly. Check out Race Tech they are on the net. Not sure of the cost.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.