Information on setting up '01 WR426

2 replies to this topic
  • darbsitton

Posted January 26, 2001 - 06:35 AM

http://www.brad.knar...WR426/wr426.htm

This page was made possible by the many members who have been providing advice. Thanks guys.

Let me know if I left out anything important.

Bryan,

If you deem this worthy, add a link to the "Technical Page"

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Hick

Posted January 26, 2001 - 07:45 AM

darbsitton,

Nice page. I was reading about your front brake hose not clearing your barkbusters, I also like my levers down and had the same problem. You may consider some triple-clamp mounts like these Yamaha GYT-R pieces:

Posted Image

They really square things up, it would be hard to break a set of bars with these mounts, plus your guards cannot rotate out of position.

[This message has been edited by Hick (edited 01-26-2001).]

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 30, 2001 - 06:09 PM

What do you suggest for carb settings for a 01 wr426f. i have modified the throttle stop and installed a white brothers exhaust. I have also taken off the air filter cover.
Elev is 3-5000 ft.
thanks

Originally posted by Hick:
darbsitton,

Nice page. I was reading about your front brake hose not clearing your barkbusters, I also like my levers down and had the same problem. You may consider some triple-clamp mounts like these Yamaha GYT-R pieces:

Posted Image

They really square things up, it would be hard to break a set of bars with these mounts, plus your guards cannot rotate out of position.

[This message has been edited by Hick (edited 01-26-2001).]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.