Whats so good bout CA
Posted November 30, 2000 - 06:53 PM
Posted November 30, 2000 - 08:11 PM
Posted December 01, 2000 - 06:40 AM
I moved to the Phoenix area from CO Springs 2 years ago and haven't been able to find a place to ride that even closely compares to CO. Where are the good places to ride within 2-3 hours of Phoenix? Hook me up dude!
Posted December 01, 2000 - 01:30 PM
What type of riding do you like? If you like wooded high terrain, there are some great places North and West of Phoenix (toward Flagstaff or Globe). Then of course there's the standard desert stuff around Phoenix including some good loops around the White Tank and Estrella mountains. If you like motocross, Canyon Raceway (near Lake Pleasant) and Speedworld are the only tracks I've been to, but I think there is at least one more. I know some guys who have had a good time down near Tucson, although I'm not sure that its much different than what we have right here around Phoenix. If you want more details about the stuff North of Phoenix, e-mail me and I can give you more details.
Posted December 01, 2000 - 01:36 PM
[This message has been edited by Bryan Bosch (edited 12-01-2000).]
Posted December 01, 2000 - 03:30 PM
With population comes control. I would think Arizona, New Mexico, Utah or Colorado should provide some un-encumbered riding.IMHO!
But definitely the hottest babes!!!!
86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.
Posted December 04, 2000 - 03:10 AM
Posted December 04, 2000 - 08:51 AM
2. Year-round motorcycle riding.
4. Just about every type of motorcycle riding under the sun (except ice racing?).
6. The beach.
7. Girls in bikinis.
8. The Elsinore Grand Prix
9. Did I mention Girls?
10. Surf, Ski, and Ride all in the same day.
What's wrong with California?
1. Too many people.
2. Traffic (1-1/2 hours to get to the desert at 5:00 am, takes at least 3 hours to get home at 5:00 pm).
3. The cost of living here is ridiculous.
4. Green Stickers / Red Stickers/ No Stickers.
5. Eco-Freaks trying to save the planet from people just trying to have fun.
6. Forest Adventure Passes.
7. Fences erected by the BLM using Green Sticker money.
8. The Department of Motor Vehicles.
9. Gun control.
10. Barbara Boxer & Dianne Feinstein.
Posted December 04, 2000 - 09:37 AM
Whats so good about NH
1. Awsome trails and mountain riding
2. lots of trees and twisty riding
3. super easy to register bikes for the road
2 and 4 stroke
4 easy to pass inspection
5. tax free
6. Moderate cost of living
7. state plans on expanding ohrv riding areas
8. Long winters.
Whats not so good.
2. Girls in flanel
3. Big girls in bikini's on the beach
4. Girls that THINK they are in shape
5. Cold Beach water
6. long winters
7. girls after winter
Posted December 04, 2000 - 10:04 PM
You did not mention the major problem with California, I think they call it Gray Davis, or is it Gray Matter? Tax and spend....that is.
Posted December 04, 2000 - 04:35 PM
Oh ya, the girls are good here too.