for sale: ty davis tank + yzf seat

3 replies to this topic
  • moto614

Posted March 08, 2002 - 09:47 AM

tank is for yz/wr426 and is white has been put on bike but never ridden with,seat has about 7 rides on no rips or cuts has stock cover,also white rad shrouds w/ matching graphics to tank and front fender all never used $200.00 i will take care of shipping

also used stock 426 air box and side panels no air boot make offer

if interested e-mail me at or reply here

• jamracing

Posted March 08, 2002 - 11:25 AM

Did you convert to a 2-stroke airbox?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • moto614

Posted March 08, 2002 - 12:03 PM

yes i did, every thing bolted up great just waiting for my seat and the tank doesn't work with it,it hits the air box on the left side so i'm putting the stock tank on untill i find a big tank that will fit

• moto614

Posted March 08, 2002 - 12:45 PM

wow this site is awsome!!!!

the seat and tank stuff are sold but i still have the air-box and sidecovers if anyone is interested the stuff is scratched up but not broken definately usable.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.