Price on 06 WR 450 stock Exhaust

10 replies to this topic
  • 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted August 29, 2007 - 08:57 AM

whats a fair price for a stock wr450 exhaust with a pmb instert in great shape? i have two im looking to get rid...so i figured you guys could offer up some of the prices you have paid.:ride:

• Rich_in_Orlando

Posted August 29, 2007 - 09:04 AM

I got a first-generation ('98-'04 style) WR exhaust with stock insert off of eBay shipped to my door for $50 a couple of years ago. They seem to be still selling for that today. Can't comment on the '05 and up model year exhausts.

• JSanfilippo

Posted August 29, 2007 - 09:17 AM

I'd pay probably $80 for one. I'm trying to find an 07 can so I could make a straight through race can out of it.

It'll look like a WR exhaust, but sound like a YZ :applause:

• jim-in-so-ore

Posted August 29, 2007 - 01:58 PM

I paid $50.00 plus freight for a 05 muffler right after they came out. Then I bought the PMB insert when they were available.
Jim

• MountainMax

Posted August 29, 2007 - 05:03 PM

I too was offered 50 plus shipping for mine,

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Island Boy

Posted August 30, 2007 - 11:14 AM

I'd pay probably $80 for one. I'm trying to find an 07 can so I could make a straight through race can out of it.

It'll look like a WR exhaust, but sound like a YZ :applause:

I have an 07 can and header, never used, if you want it you can have it for free. Just pay for the shipping from the Bahamas. DHL is on my way home from work.

• dustinw

Posted August 30, 2007 - 11:32 AM

I have an 07 can and header, never used, if you want it you can have it for free. Just pay for the shipping from the Bahamas. DHL is on my way home from work.

I can't figure out how to get DHL to calculate shipping costs, but I'm interested.

• dustinw

Posted August 30, 2007 - 11:43 AM

nevermind, looks like DHL is asking $50-70 a kilo. tad spendy

• RickSanson

Posted August 30, 2007 - 03:15 PM

Hey Island Boy!

Which island are you on. My cousin owns a hotel on Paradise Island and would probably haul the can for me...

• Island Boy

Posted August 30, 2007 - 05:06 PM

Hey Island Boy!

Which island are you on. My cousin owns a hotel on Paradise Island and would probably haul the can for me...

I am in nassau. PM me the details and I'll drop it off.

• RickSanson

Posted August 31, 2007 - 07:42 AM

Thanks!

I need to get with him to see if he'll haul the thing!

"Club Land Or"

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.