xr600r bottom end?

6 replies to this topic
  • martinfan30

Posted August 28, 2007 - 08:50 PM

any one want to part with a complete 600r bottom end? cases and all?

• creeky

Posted August 29, 2007 - 03:50 AM

Saw one on EBay the other day, check it out.

• martinfan30

Posted August 29, 2007 - 09:26 AM

thanks, but that is an L. i need a 600r for all the kicker internals to convert my L to kickstart.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wickedsprint

Posted August 29, 2007 - 05:59 PM

probably be easier to buy the 600R..and slap lights on it..especially in nevada. Net result...more power..lighter...and no pesky electric starter and battery dead weight.

• martinfan30

Posted August 29, 2007 - 09:12 PM

probably be easier to buy the 600R..and slap lights on it..especially in nevada. Net result...more power..lighter...and no pesky electric starter and battery dead weight.

ya, but i'm a mod whore and i like my L!!

• Jeff@TheQuadShop

Posted August 30, 2007 - 05:17 PM

I have a good complete 1993 bottom end minus the flywheel. PM me if your interested.

I also have a brand new kickstarter.

• crmc33

Posted August 31, 2007 - 03:46 AM

Bear in mind that you may also need a gearshaft for the kickstart conversion as the RHS of the mainshaft normally isnt machined to take the idler wheel.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.