Sparky on an 06 YZ?

2 replies to this topic
  • RobRantzow

Posted August 28, 2007 - 05:07 PM

OK what would the cheap but still good power way to have a spark arrester added to a 06 stock exauhst? Also I am stilll racing the thing at tracks! I've looked at the Moto Billit way and with silent insert it still is over $200.00. So if it's that expensive maybe I should try an aftermarket system?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tnl

Posted August 28, 2007 - 05:21 PM

I've looked at the Moto Billit way and with silent insert it still is over $200.00.

$134 plus tax: http://www.promotobi...php/cPath/46_48. I have one for my bike with the silent insert and I like it! Posted Image

• cowboyona426

Posted August 28, 2007 - 09:45 PM

Pro Moto Billet or Purely Customs make endcaps for the stock can that are less expensive than aftermarket slip-ons. For good useable power with a sparky (and a higher price tag) I recommend the Dr. D system. I've had both the PMB end cap and now the Dr. D BTW.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.