Jolly Roger MX Park in New Hampshire??

2 replies to this topic
  • MN_Kevin

Posted January 26, 2001 - 06:16 AM

Can anyone tell me about Jolly Roger MX Park (www.jrmoto.com)? I have the bug AGAIN to sky off of some real MX jumps, and am looking at dusting off the MX skills and racing MX again this year (40+ senior). Does JR have any open practice? Their web page has not been updated yet.

------------------
'99 WZ with all YZ mods, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, forked over by Pro-Action, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 27, 2001 - 11:55 AM

Kevin I think you can practice ride if you become a member of the track. I rode the pirate MX the last race of the season last fall on my DRZS, that was my first time on a MX track. Yeah I came in last in both moto's but I had FUN!!!! I'm 46yrs old, my knees were killing me for two weeks, I can't wait until spring. A friend of mine is trying to open a sports park in Townsend Ma. with a MX track and an indoor skate board arena. If you know any body that lives in that town tell them to vote for it in the spring....Ken

• MN_Kevin

Posted January 27, 2001 - 06:05 PM

Ken,
Any idea how to become a member, and what memebership requires? I was a member of Central Village MX track in Central Village, CT. We had to do time at the track, i.e. flagging, repairing, etc, w/ a little cash to back it up. It was great...We had the use of the track anytime EXCEPT for 1 week prior to scheduled race day. It was common to see Dougie Henry and John Dowdy there. Plus, every year before Southwick, some Pro Team would rent out the track (Yamaha).

[This message has been edited by NH Kevin (edited 01-27-2001).]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.