Recommended exhaust for XR600R?

9 replies to this topic
  • michaelschorpp

Posted August 28, 2007 - 06:51 AM

I'm looking for a replacement exhaust for my 92 XR600R. I have a Cobra ISDE on it now which is falling apart. I'm looking for something on the quiet side (94 db or lower). Any recommendations?

I would also be interested in a used stock exhaust, if someone wants to sell one.

Mike.

• LeadDoggy

Posted August 28, 2007 - 07:20 AM

If I had to do it again, I'd go with the FMF Q. Purchased one from XR's Only and not too happy with the purchase or service from them.

• michaelschorpp

Posted August 29, 2007 - 05:16 AM

Thanks for the reply. What didn't you like about the FMF Q? Did you consider the Supertrap ISD2? Looks like less $$.

Mike.

• LeadDoggy

Posted August 29, 2007 - 08:06 AM

Thanks for the reply. What didn't you like about the FMF Q? Did you consider the Supertrap ISD2? Looks like less $$.

Mike.

The XR's Only pipe is what I have and don't care for. The FMF would have been a better choise.
As for the Supertrap, I have never liked. I call them SuperCrap..... seen them fall apart before on Harleys.

• martinfan30

Posted August 29, 2007 - 09:31 AM

The XR's Only pipe is what I have and don't care for. The FMF would have been a better choise.
As for the Supertrap, I have never liked. I call them SuperCrap..... seen them fall apart before on Harleys.

everything falls apart on harleys!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jeff@TheQuadShop

Posted August 30, 2007 - 05:21 PM

I have the FMF Q2 and love it, not to loud but has a nice deep tone.

Posted Image

• rmhrc630

Posted August 30, 2007 - 05:37 PM

there's only 1...

Posted Image

• MindBlower

Posted August 30, 2007 - 06:20 PM

Only 1 what??

(I know that's not what you meant, but some of us have no idea what the pic is of)

• exaresix

Posted August 30, 2007 - 07:06 PM

He refers to the full-stainless Staintune. Made in Australia.

Posted Image

• rmhrc630

Posted August 30, 2007 - 09:28 PM

yes I was being smart!!!

thanks exaresix

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.