Can some1 post the

3 replies to this topic
  • wswain

Posted August 28, 2007 - 02:58 AM

hey i am looking at buying an 06 model 450 and so far have found good prices for 1 yamaha and 2 kawasakis and 1 honda. i was wondering if anyone could post up the australasian dirt bike mag 06 model shootout. ive got the 07 shootout and it has some comments on the 06 model especially the kxf with good reports but the yzf they said was gutless. but i wanted a better opinion or if anyone has some of sites to GOOD reviews that you be posted here
thanks will

• bboyce

Posted August 28, 2007 - 09:54 AM

MXA's 06 YZ450F test

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Metric Mark

Posted August 28, 2007 - 07:42 PM

MXA's 06 YZ450F test

:thinking: I'd say they liked it. :thumbsup:

• wswain

Posted August 28, 2007 - 07:52 PM

thanks amte.. ive been a bit disappointed with the yami reviews. ive like them 4 many years but all the reviews ive read said the kxf, honda and rmz are getting to be all better because the yzf lacked balls

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.