Anyone in Fl plated a wr?

3 replies to this topic
  • kevinwr450f

Posted August 27, 2007 - 03:18 PM

If so how did you go about it? My title says "off road use only" I'd love to plate it for ONF.:thumbsup:

• FreeRideSouth

Posted August 27, 2007 - 05:53 PM

bought mine in AZ, had it titled there then shipped it home. Re-registered it here. I heard it is the only way to get it done and I have heard with some major effort and luck it is possible to do here. Being lazy I spent the $700 bucks on shipping instead of investing in the work to find out if it could be done.

There is a TT user from Orlando that has done it I read some where. He has the how too's on his site. If I remember his user name I will put it in your thread.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kevinwr450f

Posted August 28, 2007 - 03:15 PM

Thanks... the rangers in ONF don't like unplated bikes on numbered roads!

• Rich_in_Orlando

Posted August 29, 2007 - 08:11 AM

Good luck. As soon as you figure out how to do it let us know. I'll get a new WR when I can get it tagged.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.