New rotors

6 replies to this topic
  • Bosco83

Posted August 26, 2007 - 06:41 PM

My front rotor is warped and my rear brake just went metal to metal today while riding. So I need to find some rotors at a decent price. I was thinking of going with some wave rotors. Any thoughts or opinions on which ones to get? I found kevlar brake pads already. Oh yea I have an 06 WR450

Thanks,
Brian

• Just_a_trail_rider

Posted August 26, 2007 - 07:34 PM

I just recently got some wave rotors off of ebay. They seem to work great.

• Bosco83

Posted August 26, 2007 - 08:24 PM

Do you have a link or the person you bought them from?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Just_a_trail_rider

Posted August 26, 2007 - 09:47 PM

Do you have a link or the person you bought them from?

These are the guys I bought from. They have both front and rear.

I check prices everywhere. This is a good price and it seems to work pretty good for me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...sspagenameZWD1V

• Bosco83

Posted August 27, 2007 - 07:38 AM

Cool thanks for the link. What years and bikes will the front and rear rotors interchange? I have an 06WR450 and I want new rotors for the front and rear to match.

• Just_a_trail_rider

Posted August 27, 2007 - 08:09 AM

Don't know about interchanging rotors front and rear.

Why not just buy two rotors is that's what you want/need?

• bobc1

Posted August 27, 2007 - 08:48 AM

www.crotchrocket.com has the stock front rotor, PN 5MV-2581T-00-00 for $80.36.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.