Have you guys seen my rear fender setup?

30 replies to this topic
  • jetfuel

Posted August 28, 2007 - 05:28 AM

Think about this... when your following someone at night with your lights on them the plate is reflective which means you cant tell wether theres a plate light or not, I have a guy that inspects my bike with offroad tires, and doesnt even ride the bike. But I know my bike and have a automotive inspections license and I know its safe to be on the road, remember its my ass when the something goes wrong on the road :thumbsdn:

I never mentioned anything about it being unsafe ..so whats with all the I know my bike stuff?? :excuseme: .. My point is ..at least around here.. The local cops will hassle you for stupid crap exactly like this and have done so for this exact reason on my harley.. Your lucky to live where they don't..

• Huffa 2

Posted August 28, 2007 - 07:34 AM

Some reason you don't want me to get a plate like that ........ because I asked twice where you got it and you don't seem to want to tell me ?:excuseme:

• Denn10

Posted August 28, 2007 - 08:20 AM

Just get some of these and you have no worries about lights on your plate
http://www.cyclegear...0302_G&tier2=39

did you find a part# for the light?

• jetfuel

Posted August 28, 2007 - 09:29 AM

Just get some of these and you have no worries about lights on your plate
http://www.cyclegear...0302_G&tier2=39

did you find a part# for the light?

Hey those are pretty cool... :thumbsup: thanks denn10

• pigryder

Posted August 28, 2007 - 09:47 AM

Some reason you don't want me to get a plate like that ........ because I asked twice where you got it and you don't seem to want to tell me ?:excuseme:

Dude first page....anyhow its a lockhart philips, I got the part number form there online site and called my local joke shop and they ordered it for me,
also sorry if I sounded like a dick, didnt mean to

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Denn10

Posted August 28, 2007 - 02:02 PM

ill have to check LP website THX

• Huffa 2

Posted August 28, 2007 - 08:49 PM

Dude first page....anyhow its a lockhart philips, I got the part number form there online site and called my local joke shop and they ordered it for me,
also sorry if I sounded like a dick, didnt mean to

I saw it on the 1st page , just was curious what supplier you got it through, that's all.

Thanks.

• pigryder

Posted August 29, 2007 - 02:32 PM

I saw it on the 1st page , just was curious what supplier you got it through, that's all.

Thanks.

my local shop ordered it from theyre parts unlimited dealer Im pretty sure, were you able to find a part number?

• Huffa 2

Posted August 29, 2007 - 04:18 PM

I found it here .......

http://www.motosport...t=badger-street

• bork

Posted September 01, 2007 - 11:50 AM

Now all I need is a front # plate with turn signals!

• Ferdinand

Posted September 01, 2007 - 03:30 PM

Little late, but looks great!:thumbsup:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 3 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.