Go ahead, get a laugh at this guys expense....

10 replies to this topic
  • dieseld

Posted March 05, 2002 - 06:43 PM

Check out this poor guy as he discovered the mud jump at the Adelanto GP. Once you get the first image, click on the links at the top to see the sequence # 371-375.

Link to The Mud Hole picture

Damon

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted March 05, 2002 - 07:36 PM

Damon, That one's great!!!!!!

What do you think this guy was thinking?

http://www.off-road....CF0474.jpg.html

Just when I thought I had no business being out there!!!

[ March 05, 2002: Message edited by: Dan Lorenze ]

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted March 05, 2002 - 08:21 PM

Here's me:

http://www.off-road....CF0323.jpg.html

• dieseld

Posted March 06, 2002 - 05:13 AM

that guy on the Big Wheel was just disappointed when the dealers claims that he could ride (float) across the water were found to be false. I passed that guy twice during the GP, it must have been a brutal hour for him.

But at least he was there !

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted March 06, 2002 - 05:39 AM

word! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dieseld

Posted March 06, 2002 - 06:53 AM

I never saw this line myself, but here's one of my buddies I drove up with examining the 'alternate' line around the mud hole :)

link to alternate line

Damon

• yzernie

Posted March 07, 2002 - 07:38 PM

Looks to me like neither route was very good!!!! Dan, I heard the landing off of the water jump was pretty flat and resulted in hard landings. Wish I coulda been there.

Ernie

• bonez34

Posted March 07, 2002 - 09:06 PM

Way to go Dan L. I see you are holdin it down for the Wr's out there---kick stand and all!! What a hoot!

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted March 09, 2002 - 08:44 AM

Ernie, The landing was ridiculous!! The jump just shot you out into no mans land with a flat landing,I only did it once (had to show off for my girfriend). :)

[ March 09, 2002: Message edited by: Dan Lorenze ]

[ March 09, 2002: Message edited by: Dan Lorenze ]

• Chaindrive

Posted March 10, 2002 - 07:50 AM

Nice to see my riding style is catching on! Man, I hope nobody is taking pics when I'm on the track! That is my only redeeming excuse at the end of the day: At least I participated. Really helps keep things in humble perspective when you have young sons racing: It ain't as easy as it looks!! Never give up!

• Chaindrive

Posted March 10, 2002 - 08:01 AM

I had to go back and look at those pics again; OUCH! Damned bike even looks like my old XL500.
Damon: which yz tank do like the best? I see you have both the Clarke & IMS. Are they standard or oversize?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.