YZ400F exhaust, Cant make up my mind

5 replies to this topic
  • Groves187

Posted August 24, 2007 - 02:35 PM

I have a YZ400F Powerd LoneStar Hybird (ATV) that i race MX with, Over this winter i am doing a total rebuild. Sending the head out to Johnny Hale to get MX ported, Putting in a 13:1 JE piston and a set of Hot Cams. Now my problem. I am curently running a TC racing Shorty (Suppertrap) witch is way to loud i am told around 110 DB! I am having a hard time deciding on a exhaust for this beast.

This is what i have so far

White Bros Aluminum Pro or a FMF Factory 4 System. If you have any input on other exhaust systems plz let me know to help me make my choice!

Nick

• 00 Kracker 00

Posted August 24, 2007 - 02:36 PM

I love my FMF powerbomb exhaust .

• cowboyona426

Posted August 24, 2007 - 03:11 PM

Thunder Alley makes a nice pipe for the 426F that works well.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jekel

Posted August 26, 2007 - 07:55 PM

There are many good pipes out there. I run a Supertrapp on my WR and have had people look at me funny. I like the performance of it over the older FMF. I would shop for one which is quiet, but not too restrictive on performance.

• 426 NOOB

Posted August 27, 2007 - 03:14 PM

I would go with the white brothers. They look good, sound great, and perform even better. But if you are looking for a certain price range ive heard great things about powerbomb headers.

• yz454

Posted August 30, 2007 - 05:04 PM

Use the 426 stock pipe.You will like the spread.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.