RTT Stabilizer

6 replies to this topic
  • walshdanielm1965

Posted August 24, 2007 - 01:34 PM

I'm on my way to get my Stabilizer installed by RTT. I will try and have pictures by Saturday afternoon.

• ogrider650

Posted August 24, 2007 - 03:25 PM

let me know how it works? i was torn between that and my gpr and a scotts i like the rtt but i had not seen enough reviews. give us an update on the full on 50% and off

• jclaus98

Posted August 24, 2007 - 03:58 PM

RTT??? Never heard of RTT, where can I get one and how much do they run?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JackAttack

Posted August 24, 2007 - 04:24 PM

I have an RTT for a 650R with one race on it.

If anybody wants it cheap PM me.

• ogrider650

Posted August 24, 2007 - 08:53 PM

I have an RTT for a 650R with one race on it.

If anybody wants it cheap PM me.

why are you getting rid of it? these are the things i was looking for when i was shopping

• BWB63

Posted August 25, 2007 - 04:36 PM

The RTT is a slick desiegn but, it leaks alot (from the moving hoses) and dampens different then the others. Gene Lane ran one for a few years. (might still on one of his bike) He had nothing but trouble with it.

• XR4DEZ

Posted August 25, 2007 - 05:44 PM

The RTT is a slick desiegn but, it leaks alot (from the moving hoses) and dampens different then the others. Gene Lane ran one for a few years. (might still on one of his bike) He had nothing but trouble with it.

Yep, never seen one that was not a leaker. Hope you have better luck, the unit is said to be tighter now.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.