07 450 Rad. Hose

4 replies to this topic
  • Whyzee429

Posted August 24, 2007 - 11:45 AM

I saw an article once regarding silicon hoses, but I've exhausted myself trying to find it again. One of my stock ones tore. Somebody offered a link to a site in which you could get quality hoses for a cheap price. You would just have to cut them to length and you'd be good to go. They may have been used for automotive purposes. I have a hard time shelling out $100 for PC or CV4 hoses, so does anyone here have any idead what I'm talking about? Thank you! -shawn-

• Darvo

Posted August 24, 2007 - 12:21 PM

I think kj790 was doing something like that. Maybe shoot him a pm.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rmracer27

Posted August 24, 2007 - 01:07 PM

If you know the sizes you need you can goto this website...http://www.fluidsyst...ome.php?cat=111 I would have already did it this way if I knew what sizes I needed.

• swatdoc

Posted August 25, 2007 - 03:08 PM

got mine directly from www.cv4.net. Many colors, but you prob have to buy the full set

• KJ790

Posted August 26, 2007 - 05:16 AM

Here you go.

Related Content

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.