07 WR450 throttle stop

6 replies to this topic
  • craig224

Posted August 24, 2007 - 09:30 AM

Went to the yamaha dealer where I bought my 07 WR450 and asked about changing my throttle stop with a YZ, he said the YZ doesnt have a throttle stop and to just take mine out does anybody know the part # for the YZ throttle stop :worthy:
thanks, craig

• Island Boy

Posted August 24, 2007 - 10:34 AM

Your dealer is an idiot.

5JG-14591-00-00 $9.53 at powerpartsplus.com

• SJMC_DON

Posted August 24, 2007 - 11:26 AM

he said the YZ doesnt have a throttle stop and to just take mine out

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • craig224

Posted August 24, 2007 - 12:06 PM

thanks for the part #. yes they are f_ _ _ed up!!!

• WR_Dave

Posted August 24, 2007 - 02:49 PM

Why doesn't everyone just cut the stock screw to the correct lenght, it's not like we're putting the long ones back in !?!?!?! Check the pic in this thread.

WR Dave

http://www.thumperta...f Throttle stop

• dustinw

Posted August 24, 2007 - 04:56 PM

Why doesn't everyone just cut the stock screw to the correct lenght, it's not like we're putting the long ones back in !?!?!?! Check the pic in this thread.

WR Dave

http://www.thumperta...f Throttle stop

I didn't cut mine because I got a free one with my AIS block off kit :).

• WR_Dave

Posted August 24, 2007 - 05:58 PM

I made my own AIS block off kit so I guess cutting the screw to length just seemed like the way to go for me. Besides I couldn't wait for the kits to show up around here when I picked up my bike in Feb. :excuseme: WR Dave

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.