Lake Tahoe/Reno Riding

1 reply to this topic
  • skadamo

Posted March 05, 2002 - 05:19 AM

Anyone out there from the Lake Tahoe/Reno area? I was there last week visiting my cousin. He and his boys from Thin Air Motorsports in Truckee hooked us up with some spare bikes for a little rip around Reno/Boom Town (?sp). It was a great time...awsome terrain. I live in IL and am not used to people being so into dirt biking. Those guys heard we wanted to take a ride and volunteered their spares bikes. I think they knew how much we were jones'n to go sight seeing the way it should be done. What a bunch of great guys. Anyway, I got a good taste of what four strokes are all about. Now I just need to get my hands on one...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Scarylong

Posted March 05, 2002 - 08:00 AM

I heading for Reno in a couple of weeks. I would sure like to take a tour like that. Sounds like a blast. I'm going to be skiing so I don't see it hapening, oh well.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.