riding in arizona

1 reply to this topic
  • mat

Posted March 08, 2002 - 01:29 PM

hey guys, anyone know how the riding areas are around tuscon, also anyone know of any desert racing organizations down around that area too, thanks
matt

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DrDirt

Posted March 09, 2002 - 07:10 AM

Mat,
I live about 2 hours northeast of Tucson. I have a friend who recently moved there and claims there is some great riding there. I personally, do not know much about the riding there. Try calling the Forest service districts, they have some info on OHV trails in the area. If you can't find any info., I could ask him if he would mind you calling him for info As for racing go to I believe whiplashracing.com, they have a desert race series in AZ.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.