IMS tank on 07 WR450

45 replies to this topic
  • rubberband-man

Posted April 17, 2008 - 11:12 AM

I just put the ACERBIS 3.3 Gallon tank on my 2007 wr450. This tank is made specifically for the wr, no shroud replacement necessary (The tank has shroud wings:). It fits perfect, doesn't leak. The stock fuel hose hangs out the side though. Will the crf450 hose be better for this tank too?

• timoyz1

Posted April 17, 2008 - 03:06 PM

I just put the ACERBIS 3.3 Gallon tank on my 2007 wr450. This tank is made specifically for the wr, no shroud replacement necessary (The tank has shroud wings:). It fits perfect, doesn't leak. The stock fuel hose hangs out the side though. Will the crf450 hose be better for this tank too?

Pics. I need pics.

• Morty

Posted April 17, 2008 - 08:34 PM

Pics. I need pics.

Pics please!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rubberband-man

Posted April 18, 2008 - 08:41 AM

I will take pics as soon as I get a chance. I've been too busy riding it and showing it to my friends:)
Sweet look though.

• Morty

Posted April 18, 2008 - 08:20 PM

I will take pics as soon as I get a chance. I've been too busy riding it and showing it to my friends:)
Sweet look though.

Your such a tease! I really like the way that tank looks and extra fuel to boot! no farting around with shrouds and petcocks that are backwards!

• bhiggins25

Posted April 20, 2008 - 02:02 PM

Pics please!

This thread - http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=627955 - has pics of the new Acerbis tank.

Looks pretty good. I would like to see what the blue one looks like after you put some graphics on it.

Ben

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.