07 WR Petcock

22 replies to this topic
  • WB450

Posted August 21, 2007 - 05:36 PM

I didn't like the valve facing inward either so I got a longer fuel line turned the valve around and replumbed. Problem solved.

FYI I just bought a petcock for a 05 YZ and problem solved!:applause: :applause: :applause:

Thanks again WR boy's!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Humunn

Posted August 21, 2007 - 06:34 PM

I've seen that and it is done successfully, I just get concerned about getting it caught on stuff....:excuseme: It's an awful lot of fuel line.

I've done the same but you are right, there's a lot of extra fuel line. I still have my 02 wr250. Think I'll steal the petcock off of it.

Greg

• xrmarty

Posted August 21, 2007 - 10:35 PM

I got one from a wr 426 and it fixed my problem. Bolted right on. I never liked the idea of having the lever facing away towards the motor.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.