ROOST ZONE Decal Avialable !

27 replies to this topic
  • YAMAKAZE

Posted March 04, 2002 - 02:40 PM

Thanks to Ben Armour (Armourbl) TT Member from Phoenix AZ, for taking the time and effort to have this decal made....Warn of your awesome power and impending danger to those who dare enter "The 50 FOOT ROOST ZONE"

Posted Image

Take it away Ben.....

• Dodger

Posted March 04, 2002 - 03:15 PM

I WANT ONE, I WANT ONE :) :D !!

Dodger

• Bill

Posted March 04, 2002 - 03:35 PM

Hey can we get a discount for a group purchase :) :D :D

Bill

Seriously, I would pay for one.

• bonez34

Posted March 04, 2002 - 07:11 PM

AWESOME!!! Will it fit on the back of the WR stock fender or just the YZ? Either way I just gotta have it!! What's the deal?

• Ga426owner

Posted March 05, 2002 - 05:05 AM

Bonzai, I want one for my WR.....hook us up!!!!!!!!!! Mark will want one too, I bet

• armourbl

Posted March 05, 2002 - 05:40 AM

Oh My!!!!

Well, I hope I realize what I'm getting myself into...

First off, let me say, I'm not interested in making in money on this, just don't want to not go in the hole.

Everyone interested please send me an email with your name, mailing address, and quantity desired.

The stickers will be $5 each, which is really pretty damn close to cost for production, including postage to your house. For that price I'll send you 2 stickers, one large, one small. (The large is just right for the YZ rear fender, the small is about half the size of the large). Let me clarify, that is 2 stickers for $5.

My email is armourbl@yahoo.com

I will not take any money until I've gotten at least 25 orders confirmed. At that time I will email everyone with instructions on how to send payment. I'll probably just ask you to mail me a check or money order.

I hope I've covered everything...

ben

[ March 05, 2002: Message edited by: armourbl ]

• Potlicker_

Posted March 05, 2002 - 06:37 AM

I will take 3!

• SmittyOK

Posted March 05, 2002 - 06:40 AM

CRF rider here, I think I need one of those too. :)

• armourbl

Posted March 05, 2002 - 06:44 AM

Potlicker, and Everyone else....

Please read the above post and email me your specifics..

ben

• Ga426owner

Posted March 05, 2002 - 07:10 AM

Ben, you may want to look at PayPal.......

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • armourbl

Posted March 05, 2002 - 07:56 AM

I have the basic free PayPal. I'm checking into whether or not it makes sense to sign up for the Premier account. Not sure I like the rates...and their site doesn't really explain it well in my opinion.

ben

• armourbl

Posted March 05, 2002 - 08:17 AM

Ok, I'm now a Premier Account holder with PayPal.

So, that will be an option available to everyone for payment. This way you can use your credit card or ATM/Debit cards with Visa logos, etc.

I'm not taking payments yet, still receiving orders about every minute. I will go to get the first batch printed this weekend and respond to everyone who has emailed me then.

ben

• armourbl

Posted March 05, 2002 - 01:47 PM

OK. I've still go some people emailing me or sending me private messages, but not sending me their mailing address. I think I've got everyone taken care of except:

JB Schroeder

JB, please Email your quantity desired and your mailing address.

ben

• Skiplo3

Posted March 05, 2002 - 04:30 PM

Hey I think I need 1 of these cool stiker kits, I will send you my name and address.

Thanks, Skip

[ March 05, 2002: Message edited by: Skiplo3 ]

• Cappy

Posted March 05, 2002 - 09:37 PM

Armourbl,
The slickers look great....just out of curiousity what's the mil on the material?

• YAMAKAZE

Posted March 06, 2002 - 05:09 AM

STRIPPINGS RIDER: Please PM Ben with your ORDER, I am not taking any orders...I Just Posted the photo for Ben...

Thanks..

Bill

• armourbl

Posted March 08, 2002 - 05:52 AM

Quick update for everyone....

I have received a few Private Messages from some of you, but you didn't give me any information. If you PM me, I'll need your email address, how many sets of 2 stickers you want, and your mailing address.

I've now received orders for about 90 sets and it is still climbing. I'm going to the printer this weekend for the first run, so if you want some, get your order in ASAP. I will do future orders as well, but it is more cost effective for everyone if I can do this in bulk, so future orders may cost more due to lower production numbers.

Thanks again everyone...

Ben

• Bryan Bosch

Posted March 08, 2002 - 10:36 PM

Originally posted by armourbl:
Oh My!!!!

Well, I hope I realize what I'm getting myself into...

First off, let me say, I'm not interested in making in money on this, just don't want to not go in the hole.

Everyone interested please send me an email with your name, mailing address, and quantity desired.

The stickers will be $5 each, which is really pretty damn close to cost for production, including postage to your house. For that price I'll send you 2 stickers, one large, one small. (The large is just right for the YZ rear fender, the small is about half the size of the large). Let me clarify, that is 2 stickers for $5.

My email is armourbl@yahoo.com

I will not take any money until I've gotten at least 25 orders confirmed. At that time I will email everyone with instructions on how to send payment. I'll probably just ask you to mail me a check or money order.

I hope I've covered everything...

ben

[ March 05, 2002: Message edited by: armourbl ]

We can put the stickers in the TT store if you are interested in partnering with us. Send me a private message and we can talk about it.

Bryan

• armourbl

Posted March 08, 2002 - 01:36 PM

Attention BigDesto

I got your PM, but you didn't include your email address. Please send me your email...

ben

• armourbl

Posted March 09, 2002 - 09:11 AM

OK, I just got back from the printer. He is estimating that they can complete the job by this Friday. I currently have 108 sets of sticker orders confirmed, but I went ahead and ordered 150 sets. So I still have room for more orders if anyone else is still interested.

For those of you who have already emailed me, please get your payments in ASAP, so I can ship these out to you just as soon as they are printed.

ben

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.