E-Start kit for WR/YZ

3 replies to this topic
  • Guy

Posted March 04, 2002 - 01:22 PM

For those who are blessed with LOTS of money here is the link to a French site which does an E-Start kit for your WR/YZ........according to 4strokes only it's only about $1550 :)

E-Start link

If you can't read French click this link...Translate and it gives you an ...Interesting translation LOL!

[ March 04, 2002: Message edited by: Guy ]

• AZWR426

Posted March 04, 2002 - 09:09 PM

Too cool!!! Sign me up - NOT!!! For 1500 Smacks I could think of a lot more to make it rip than that!!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • blackie

Posted March 05, 2002 - 04:56 AM

That translation site is pretty cool! There is meaning lost in a word for word translation, but it makes it understandable.

P.S. Are there any companies that make a "magic button" that drops 20 lbs. off of the WR?

• andy_parcell

Posted March 05, 2002 - 09:42 AM

far too much money for me to be spending, tbm mag
did a print on it about eight months ago..

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.