Anyone interested in TM Designworks "BULK BUY"

7 replies to this topic
  • #1_Hit-man

Posted March 04, 2002 - 12:21 PM

Please let me know if you would be interested in a TM Designworks Chain Buffer and Guide "BULK BUY". yz426f@msn.com

The Buffer would be $55, and the Guide would be $42.50, for a total of $97.50 + shipping to your door for the two items.

I am also waiting for a reply on a price for the whole kit>> buffer, guide and both rollers.

We must get at least 10 people interested for this price.

Here are some pics>>> http://www.ziptyraci...ducts/index.htm

[ March 04, 2002: Message edited by: #1 Hit-man ]

• BlueThunder

Posted March 09, 2002 - 11:09 AM

I run the whole TM Designworks set-up(buffer,guide and both wheels). Nice gear that works well to decrease wear but be advised.....The chain slap from the buffer will take some getting used to! Extremely noisy, to the point where I have to explain to people that I ride by, that my bike is not falling apart.... :)

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted March 26, 2002 - 03:31 PM

Did you get any interest in this?

I'm interested if there is enough people.

Brian

• #1_Hit-man

Posted March 26, 2002 - 05:38 PM

Originally posted by NVR FNSH:
Did you get any interest in this?

I'm interested if there is enough people.

Brian

SORRY! no responses, so I ordered my Slide-N-Guide Kit with all the rest of the stuff I have on order.

I got the kit with>> counter sprocket guard, buffer, rollers and guide. All black with blue rollers, hopefully it won't be to long.

Check with Greg at>> http://www.motofrugals.com/ Greg is a great guy. I have a very large order in with him right now. You will have to call or e-mail about the pricing on the kit.

They also have a kit without the counter sprocket guard. They only make the kit with the counter sprocket guard right now for the 400 & 426's. Tell him Ken(Hitman) from TT told you to call him.

:) ~Hitman~

[ March 26, 2002: Message edited by: #1 Hit-man ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ratbiker

Posted March 26, 2002 - 06:33 PM

make sure to let them know if you have an 02 426 they made the swingarm different and have not (as of this post)made the modification to the buffer.I recently purchased one from zipty-racing.com and have to send it back for ty to do the mod.GREAT BUNCH THERE got right back to me no bs. :)

• #1_Hit-man

Posted March 27, 2002 - 10:59 PM

Originally posted by ratbiker:
make sure to let them know if you have an 02 426 they made the swingarm different and have not (as of this post)made the modification to the buffer.I recently purchased one from zipty-racing.com and have to send it back for ty to do the mod.GREAT BUNCH THERE got right back to me no bs. :D

ziptyracing is not good at all, when it comes to answering e-mails. It was about 4 days ago I e-mail with some concerns and about ordering a part, and have not heard anything yet. I also sent them another e-mail just the other day and still nothing.

I have done this before with them, and it always take forever to get a response from them.???? :) ~Hitman~

• YZ400Court

Posted March 27, 2002 - 12:37 PM

Originally posted by #1 Hit-man:

ziptyracing is not good at all, when it comes to answering e-mails. It was about 4 days ago I e-mail with some concerns and about ordering a part, and have not heard anything yet. I also sent them another e-mail just the other day and still nothing.

I have done this before with them, and it always take forever to get a response from them.???? :) ~Hitman~

Try calling them, I'll bet they answer the phone.

• #1_Hit-man

Posted March 27, 2002 - 05:02 PM

Originally posted by YZ400Court:

Try calling them, I'll bet they answer the phone.

I tried that before too and they answered(Andrea), and she said she was going to check some prices and would e-mail me.

Well that was some time ago, and I have since then ordered my stuff from Greg at>> http://www.motofrugals.com/ and Greg is a great guy and will work with you.

But I was trying to get ahold of them to ask about the neutral cover and some questions about it. But I guess I will just forget about it, don't want to twist anyones arm for answers :) ~Hitman~

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.