Is my butt too soft?

5 replies to this topic
  • suzukipoo

Posted August 16, 2007 - 04:21 AM

Hi folks i just bought a new `07 WR450 F and took it for a test ride along our farm and after a few minutes my ass was sore:cry: so i went and look at my friends yz250 `06 and his seat is alot softer than mine. Now the question is does it get softer or are the new WR`s seat just harder than the previous years?

• SJMC_DON

Posted August 16, 2007 - 07:20 AM

It will not get softer... check out gutsracing.com there tall seat foams and covers are awesome, I would suggest the medium density foam.:ride:

• eissinger4

Posted August 16, 2007 - 07:44 AM

I have the Guts tall/soft on my 06 WR450. I love it, but it's a little narrow at the top. Best mod I've done.... This is what the tall looks like.

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ETP

Posted August 16, 2007 - 11:41 AM

Another vote for Guts tall soft. One of the best mods I've done too.

• jams229

Posted August 16, 2007 - 02:26 PM

Guts is indeed an option. I have the tall medium/soft seat. But the seat is also very narrow, which adds to the discomfort. You might want to ask the guys at Guts to make it a little wider if you go with them.

• MountainMax

Posted August 16, 2007 - 03:15 PM

My But loves my guts tall soft also

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.