New WR 426

1 reply to this topic
  • BIGFOOT

Posted March 03, 2002 - 10:59 PM

I just bought a new WR 426 with intentions of riding Hare Scrambles, I have so far added a skid plate, brush guards, front disc cover,cross bar pad etc., removed the baffle and the throttle stop. I was reading the post about the B.K. modification and am wondering what that is. Please don't bash me for my ignorance as I have been racing vintage flat track and have just decided to try some thing different. I spend all of my time working on ancient harley's and BSA's and am not very familiar with any of the new bikes on the market. Also where is a good source to purchase a handlebar mounted DR.D Hot Start kit?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamaha.dude

Posted March 03, 2002 - 11:43 AM

Search previous posts using BK Mod as your topic... you will get more than you can digest about it...

As for The DR D hotstart, well, give the Doc a call... there were a few bucks to be saved, but you will have to do a search using Bulk Deal Dubach Hot Start to find those fairly recent posts...

HTH,

David

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.