07 WR 450 Rad Guards & Frame Guards

10 replies to this topic
  • TSFRANKLIN

Posted August 14, 2007 - 12:08 PM

I am ready to buy some Radiator Guards, I feel I am pushing my luck.. I am looking at Unabiker & Flatland Racing... Any input is appreciated.

Also, has anyone found decent frame guards for the 07WR450???:excuseme:

• SJMC_DON

Posted August 14, 2007 - 12:18 PM

I am very happy with my Unabikers... I have owned 4 WR's and have always used DeVol rad guards till now. The Unabikers appear to be more rigid and tough than the pics of the Flatland guards I've seen.

No input on the frame guards.......

• throttlejockey154

Posted August 14, 2007 - 01:26 PM

i am happy with my unabikers also, bike has been dropped several times and they show no damage.

• custom-cruiser

Posted August 14, 2007 - 02:13 PM

I went with unibiker Rad guards, Flatland skid plate, Works Rear caliper and rear master cylinder guard,Moose Shark fin. Super happy with the quality of all.
I can't say enough about the fit finish and looks of all prouducts. :thumbsup:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• BIG_FAT_&_SLOW

Posted August 14, 2007 - 02:28 PM

http://www.lightspee...d=4&prevstart=0

these are what im getting for frame guards

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TSFRANKLIN

Posted August 14, 2007 - 06:21 PM

Thanks for the input, I think I will go with the Unabiker... I have the Flatland Skid plate and it is great.

Light Speed looks good too... and the Moose Fin... Man that added up fast!

But, better protected than not

• wr_matt

Posted April 29, 2008 - 10:56 PM

So, how do they look? We need pics.

• GPFree

Posted April 30, 2008 - 09:03 AM

Has anyone tried Flatland radiator guards (or any other quality guard) with the IMS fuel tank/YZ shrouds? Will the combination work?

• SJMC_DON

Posted April 30, 2008 - 10:39 AM

Has anyone tried Flatland radiator guards (or any other quality guard) with the IMS fuel tank/YZ shrouds? Will the combination work?

UNABIKER fits perfectly with the IMS 3.1 tank and YZ shrouds.:eek:

• tribalbc

Posted April 30, 2008 - 10:52 AM

+1 on the Unabiker + IMS + YZ shrouds :eek:

• rubberband-man

Posted April 30, 2008 - 02:40 PM

flatland guards don't fit my 2007 wr450f. the ais has a weld on the frame that is completely in the way part number 12-38

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.