Anyone up for riding in So Cal This weekend- preferably trail riding.

7 replies to this topic
  • Harold_in_So_Cal

Posted September 07, 2000 - 10:14 PM

John, So Cal Eric, Motogreg, Brian,??

• Heywood

Posted September 08, 2000 - 09:00 PM

I may be going to Elsinore MX or Gorman with some friends, I should know more tonight.

• SLO_JT

Posted September 08, 2000 - 09:22 PM

Harold,

After the abuse you guys inflicted on me last weekend, I'm taking this week off. :D

I might be in Orange Co next weekend. Maybe we can hook up with So Cal Eric and ride Lake Arrowhead. I'll know more by Monday and email/call you if it's a go.

Will you have your suspension back by then? Make sure they give you a firm return date. I had my CR250 suspension done by Factory Connection a couple of years ago. They said 2-3 days and it was 3 weeks! :)

Talk to ya soon,

John

[This message has been edited by SLO JT (edited 09-08-2000).]

• MotoGreg

Posted September 08, 2000 - 04:50 PM

Heywood, I'm going to Elsinore Sunday with a big group of friends. I might go tomorrow (Sat) morning as well if Erik can go, I don't like to go alone. I primarily ride the Vet track there.

------------------
The proceeding nonsense brought to you by MotoGreg
On two wheels (or 3) since 1970
'92 GSXR 7/11 (Until I get a shwangy 916)
'99 WR/YZ400F 'Cause thumpers rule and two strokes drool!
Visit my photo album for the bargain price of $75 - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK - EVIL LURKS WITHIN!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Clark_Mason

Posted September 08, 2000 - 06:26 PM

Harold

If you are going to Gorman to ride TRAILS let me know and maybe I can make it.

Clark

• Harold_in_So_Cal

Posted September 08, 2000 - 07:49 PM

Clark, Motogreg, and So Cal Eric-

I'm going to ride tomorrow for sure. I'm open and would prefer Gorman or some trail ride. If you want to confirm call me at 310-994-1020.

If I end up going out by myself, I'm will go to an mx track, probably Lake Elsinore.

I'd be great to meet up with some of you.

Harold

• MotoGreg

Posted September 08, 2000 - 08:08 PM

I talked to Erik and him and I will be going to Elsinore. I'm on a wr that looks like a yz with Chaparral graphics and he's on a KTM400SX with #90 on the plates. We should be there from about 8:30 to 12:30 or so.

------------------
The proceeding nonsense brought to you by MotoGreg
On two wheels (or 3) since 1970
'92 GSXR 7/11 (Until I get a shwangy 916)
'99 WR/YZ400F 'Cause thumpers rule and two strokes drool!
Visit my photo album for the bargain price of $75 - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK - EVIL LURKS WITHIN!

[This message has been edited by MotoGreg (edited 09-08-2000).]

• So_Cal_Erik

Posted September 08, 2000 - 09:50 PM

Harold get your fanny out to Elsinore tomorrow morning, we'll be there waiting for ya! Track opens at 8:30 be there or be square! I'll call you early in the morning.
Erik

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.