Vermont Plates?

2 replies to this topic
  • tp3dxf

Posted March 02, 2002 - 09:40 PM

How can I get a vermont plate for my 01 WR426. I live in Ca.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_aguirre

Posted March 03, 2002 - 05:01 AM

Oxnard, go to: four strokes only.com or to vermont dmv: www.dmv.state.vt.us or to down load dmv documents: www.dmv.state.vt.us/documents/TA/VD/TAVD119.PDF
GOOD LUCK.
HOW WAS TO RIDE AT HV? MISSED THAT RIDE, MAYBE NEXT TIME. :)

• lomitamike

Posted March 03, 2002 - 09:08 AM

Dan is right about downloading the application. I have an 01 and have got a Vermont plate. I called and had one sent. You will need to send your title, registration along with the completed application and I believe it was $42 or close to that. I called to talk to someone at the DMV office to make sure I filled out everything properly before I sent it off. Takes about 4 weeks to recieve plate and another 4 weeks to recieve a large registration. (full 8X10). Good Luck. Mike

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.