Labor Day at STONYFORD

1 reply to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted September 06, 2000 - 03:00 PM

Stonyford was almost perfect the rain the area got held up throughout the trees making for excellent traction with no dust :) Dad and I did all of the trails that we did in July #20,22,06,46,36,32,and34on our first loop needless to say his KLX is broken in. It was overcast most of the weekend but didn't rain. It wasn't even crowded? I guess everyone had other plans. Look foreward to riding with everyone soon.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted September 06, 2000 - 04:39 PM

Howard thats geart i'am gald you and your dada had a good time,was the ground nice and wet ?
it realy gets fun.See if you can make it this weekend to ELKINS FLAT thats out of placerville Eldorado Nationl Forest,

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.