Back in BLUE!!!!

18 replies to this topic
  • TMAC25

Posted August 12, 2007 - 10:42 PM

I got so tired of seeing white yz450f's that I went back blue. There seams to be so many white ones that it almost seams that blue 450's were the limited ones and not white. Gosh did white ever get plaid out fast. White was so popular that Yamaha stuck with it for another year as their limited color. What a disappointment, I was hoping for something different like a more retro white and red like the henry kit or something. or black and white or black and blue, but nope. Anyway, just my little rant. Post some pics of your NONE white yz's as every day I get on here their is a new post saying lets see those white 450's. Well how about lets see some blue ones and yellow ones, im liking yellow more and more.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Mutu

Posted August 13, 2007 - 12:31 AM

sweeeeet bike!!!

• KJ790

Posted August 13, 2007 - 03:31 AM

I agree, some told me the other day that he got the limited edition bike so that he would be different. He was like "I hate being like everyone else." I looked around us and there were 4 other white YZ450s and I was the only blue one. I just laughed. Here's mine, I'm getting black rims and blue hubs this week.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Ga426owner

Posted August 13, 2007 - 05:08 AM

TMAC25 yourbike looks great in blue.....much better than Black...yuk!
The Yamaha Factory Graphics are my favorite -
Wheels and Hubs really set it off nice:thumbsup:

And you are right Yellow is the true limited.....mine will be finished soon. :thumbsup:

• Wiz636

Posted August 13, 2007 - 07:49 AM

My first two MX bikes were a '76 YZ80 and then a '79 YZ125...in my mind Yamahas are supposed to be yellow!

• TMAC25

Posted August 13, 2007 - 08:17 AM

^^^ Ya my first bike was a 1989 yz80, so my dad is always confused about the blue and thinks Yamaha's are supposed to be white and red.

• BergArabia

Posted August 13, 2007 - 10:59 AM

It is all good..
Blue looks good especially with the black rims..
But so long as it runs good I don't worry too much about that..

• rmracer27

Posted August 13, 2007 - 02:39 PM

Got to put some of my 07 pics in now,since everyone else is getting tired of the white ones.

Posted Image

• tommyj

Posted August 13, 2007 - 03:35 PM

I was thinking the same thing too! I'm gonna go back to blue as soon as i break a fender...:smirk: I just wish there were better graphics for the blue plastics. You're bike looks great!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ttr125l95

Posted August 13, 2007 - 03:41 PM

awesome, the green is diffrent and i love it. the first bike has got to be the sickest one ive ever seen :eek:

• yama02yz250f

Posted August 13, 2007 - 07:47 PM

That first bike is an incredibly nice bike. love the look with the rims

• cowboyona426

Posted August 13, 2007 - 08:41 PM

'taint nothin fancy, but it's what I roll and I like it.

Posted Image

• Yamaha4lyfe

Posted August 13, 2007 - 08:45 PM

i like it. looks great. i don't care for all that crap that some people put on their bikes, like cosmetic stuff. but i guess its what ever floats your boat eh.

thats a long ass header. i bet she likes to get dints hey hehe nice bro

• bboyce

Posted August 14, 2007 - 11:47 AM

I got so tired of seeing white yz450f's that I went back blue. There seams to be so many white ones that it almost seams that blue 450's were the limited ones and not white. Gosh did white ever get plaid out fast. White was so popular that Yamaha stuck with it for another year as their limited color. What a disappointment, I was hoping for something different like a more retro white and red like the henry kit or something. or black and white or black and blue, but nope. Anyway, just my little rant. Post some pics of your NONE white yz's as every day I get on here their is a new post saying lets see those white 450's. Well how about lets see some blue ones and yellow ones, im liking yellow more and more.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is my Yellow SE, funny thing is that I ordered a white camo kit for it last week, and to my suprise, today I find out its backordered, so I canceled it...guess im stayin yellow for awhile longer.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• TMAC25

Posted August 14, 2007 - 05:17 PM

^^^^^ Stay yellow and throw some black wheels on it, they look sick that way IMO. Yellow, the only true limited yz450f!!!!! Why go back to the ordinary.

• cowboyona426

Posted August 14, 2007 - 06:45 PM

i like it. looks great. i don't care for all that crap that some people put on their bikes, like cosmetic stuff. but i guess its what ever floats your boat eh.

thats a long ass header. i bet she likes to get dints hey hehe nice bro

Thanks! :D The graphics on that bike were a fluke, I scored the graphics/seat cover kit on Ebay for $40 so I figured why not! That long header is on there to replace the dented stock header- so far so good! It's stainless steel so it's a tad tougher than the stock one, but suprisingly that full Dr. D system didn't weigh much more, if any, than the stock system.

• Wiz636

Posted August 15, 2007 - 08:44 AM

^^^^^ Stay yellow and throw some black wheels on it, they look sick that way IMO. Yellow, the only true limited yz450f!!!!! Why go back to the ordinary.

Yeah, I like it that way too...but I also like the white ones.

Posted Image

• Type Gendy

Posted August 15, 2007 - 02:24 PM

Love the bike tmac25 and the yellow ones

• 12-YAMAHA-12

Posted August 16, 2007 - 12:25 PM

First two bike are f-ing sexy damn! I want that first one...can I have it..

jk sweet bike tho

Related Content

Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.